Monday- Jan. 7, 2013
- The Walpole School Committee will hold a budget workshop at 7 p.m. in the Walpole High School Media Center. To view the notice click here.
- The Walpole Housing Authority will be meeting at 6 p.m. in the Community Room at 8 Diamond Pond Terrace. To see the agenda click here.
Tuesday- Jan. 8, 2013
- The Economic Development Commission will meet at 5 p.m. in Room 112 of the Town Hall. On the agenda will be a discussion on downtown updates and a business outreach/ambassador program.
- The Economic Development & Industrial Corporation will meet at 6:30 p.m. in the Council on Aging Room in the Walpole Town Hall. Agenda
- The Master Plan Implementation Committee will be meeting at 6:30 p.m. in Room 116 at the Walpole Town Hall. On the agenda will be a presentation of the 2012 annual report and an update on the Spring Brook Trail/Park Project.
- The Capital Budget Committee will meet at 7 p.m. in the Community Room of the Walpole Public Library. To view the agenda click here.
- The Walple Board of Selectmen will be meeting at 7 p.m. in the Main Meeting Room of the Town Hall. On the agenda will be quarterly updates from police chief Richard Stillman and fire chief Timothy Bailey. They will also be voting to send letters to state representatives and Gov. Deval Patrick regarding prison mitigation funding.
Wednesday- Jan. 9, 2013
- The Norfolk County Agricultural High School Trustee Meeting will be at 5:30 p.m. in the Norfolk County Agricultural High School cafeteria. There will be a discussion on tuition rates for the 2013-2014 school year. To see the full agenda click here.