Monday- Jan. 28, 2013
- The Walpole Finance Committee will meet at 7:30 p.m. in Room 112 at the Walpole Town Hall. There will be a discussion on the budget and warrants for Town Meeting. For the full agenda click here.
- Sewer and Water Commissioners will be meeting at 7 p.m. at the Edward J. Delaney Water Treatment Facility at 1303 Washington St. On the agenda will be a discussion about a site investigation notice of the Walpole Woodworkers property.
Tuesday- Jan. 29, 2013
- The Capital Budget Committee will meet at 7 p.m. in the Community Room of the Walpole Public Library. They will be meeting with the Building Maintenence Supertintendent to discuss capital requests. Click for the full agenda.
- The Economic Development & Industrial Corporation will be reviewing locations for a water treatment facility at 6 p.m. in Room 116 of the Walpole Town Hall. For the agenda click here.
Thursday- Jan. 31, 2013
- The Bi-County Collaborative Operating Committee will meet at 8 p.m. in the Administration Office, 397 East Central Street Franklin, MA 02038. Agenda.