Five Things You Need to Know: Thursday, June 28
Best selling author Steve Raichlen will be holding a discussion on his book, Island Apart.
1. Hello and welcome to Walpole Patch. Let us know what you want to see on Walpole Patch or send us any feedback to regional editor Michael Hardman at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear from you.
2. A free laughter session will be held at the Walpole Library from 7-8 p.m. It is a combination of stimulated laughter and a gentle breathing. The session is taught by Laughter Yoga Instructors Linda and Bill Hamaker. You can reach them at www.letslaughtoday.com or call 508-660-2223.
3. New York Times best selling author Steve Raichlen will be discussing his novel, Island Apart, at Barnes and Noble in the Walpole Mall tonight at 7 p.m.
4. The Walpole American Legion baseball team is fighting for a playoffs spot in District 6 West. They will be traveling to Westwood tonight for a 5:45 p.m. game.
5. And one more thing, Five Things You Need to Know is a daily look at five events that are going on in town today. If you have an event you would like listed, send the information to email@example.com.