Five Things You Need to Know July 10: Selectmen Meeting and Lucy the R.E.A.D. Dog
Be sure to check here daily for useful information about what is going on in Walpole today.
"Five Things You Need To Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Is there something missing from the list? Add it in the comment section.
1. Today's weather: During the day Walpole will see mostly sunny skies. High 82F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. In the evening, expect clear skies. Low 61F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
2. The following meetings will take place in Walpole today:
- Board of Health, 7:30 PM in Room 112 at the Town Hall Agenda
- Board of Selectmen, 7:00 PM in the Main Meeting Room at the Town Hall Agenda
- Facilities Study Committee, 6:00 PM at the Walpole Public Library Agenda
3. Barnes and Noble at the Walpole Mall will be hosting a children's story time beginning at 10:30 a.m. Today's reading will be "Corduroy Goes to the Beach". For more information visit Barnes and Noble's website.
4. Walpole Public Library presents: Lucy the R.E.A.D. (Reading Education Assistant Dog) Dog. Lucy is a pup who loves to be read to and enjoys spending time with kids. The program is for children 3-6. Kids are encouraged to bring their favorite stories. To register or for more information visit the Walpole Library website. For more about Lucy visit her website here.
5. The Chris Fitz Band will be playing in the town common as part of the Walpole Recreation Department's Concert on the Common series tonight at 6:30 p.m.